Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Studying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Studying   Studying Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:51 am

As always, Insight was spending his time as a novice, doing something knowledgable. He was currently reading Chapter 9 of Arath's Tale: Book One. This book was somewhat hidden within the libraries of the Heroes Guild. It was telling him of an almost-legendary Hero, a former instructor one hundred years ago, within the Guild itself, and of his birth, and story. "Hmm... So, he had the ability to manipulate his will into shaping itself as an exact replica of the original human being..." Reviewed Insight out loud, from within his Dorm. "This is fascinating, perhaps it will all come to me, when i'm done with his final book, Arath's Tale: Book Two, The Finale." Spoke Insight curiously. He continued to read. Apparently Arath was a legendary thief, around a century ago. Even though Insight's views on being a thief were dishonorable, he was open to any sort of knowledge... Any. By the end of the next hour, he'd be completely done reading the large book on Arath... Then he would move on to book two. Insight was always deep in his studies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Insight

Insight

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Insight had finished reading Arath's Tale: Book One, and Arath's Tale: Book Two, The Finale. It was very interesting, and as soon as he finished reading the tales, the story of the Hero- Arath, a new page had willfully appeared. On this page showed symbols, resembling Arath's unique power... It was somewhat like Duplication, no, that was exactly what it was, but it was titled, in an older text "Arathium" named after the science of Arath in general. Insight was intrigued by this Will Ability, and following the scrolls he had finally awakened it. Due to slight laziness, he had used the newly made Clone, manifested of Insight's own will to grab the books of Jack of Blades, and The Void, which were located deep within the Archives of the great Heroes Guild. After a few minutes later, the clone had appeared by his dormitory doorstep, obediently handing Insight the book. "This will be quite interesting. Arathium hasn't been used for 100 years, no one would expect you, to be another me." Claimed Insight intelligently. The Clone Insight simply smiled. "Alright, you have been used enough, come back to me." Ordered Insight patiently, as his clone walked closer, and closer towards him, until the Will he was made out of drifted back into Insight's original form. "That was an odd feeling..." Claimed Insight, with slight confusion, for he was new to the Will Ability that had been used. He opened up the first book his clone had retrieved for him, it was all about Jack, it wasn't as thick as one would think it to be, only because the Heroes Guild itself once feared the being of the void, it was addressed that he had practically destroyed the Guild, before it was remade by the Hero of Oakvale. The introduction of the book was very grim... Gloomy, in general, mysterious. It was as if the book itself spoke to him, in a deep, demonic tone... Truly he wasn't hearing anything at all.

The introduction was:

He is known by no one, and he is known by all. He is said to be as ancient as the Old Kingdom, and yet he has the strength of ten Heroes. Some say he is not of this world, and has come to us only for the pleasure of death and destruction. Some say he is but a legend, and the mask has covered the faces of dozens over the centuries, all claiming to be the same Jack of Blades. Whatever he is, he prevails in stories and in nightmares, and he is feared even by the Guild.

Just by reading this, and hearing some false demonic voice in his head made it all the more daring. It intrigued him further. For death itself would not stop this Hero from learning, and gaining further knowledge, which would make him powerful. It was astonishing... An interesting introduction which led him deeper into the tales of Jack... He continued reading, and listening to the Demonic doings of the Dark being of the void.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:34 pm

[OOC: Jack's Mask is an "Evil" will ability, Meaning to master it one must be "Evil" enough to do so.]
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Insight

Insight

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:49 pm

After 2 hours had passed... Insight's knowledge was enhanced, with a darker feel towards some mysterious origins of the world. It was as if while he was reading... And until he finished, the world around him was black. He had stepped into a grave world from reading this book. Something that may stain him for quite a while, perhaps forever... He had found the key to unlock his darker emotions, understanding himself a bit further. Vengeance was still his main priority, and fear would only worsen it. After finishing, the world around him, seemed back to normal... It's neutral self. With these new unlocked emotions, he had the idea, to strike fear into what everyone feared many centuries ago. This 'perfect' fear, was Jack's Mask, something destroyed many, many years ago, by the might Hero of Oakvale. If only Insight had that power... He chose, he re-design the power, with a new 'way'. This is it... With these new, unlocked emotions... I can reveal the darker side of the will, I can feel it through my veins. It's tainting, almost, sedustic. Thought Insight, after he had peered into the darker areas of the world, through the Tale of Jack. "I need a visual!" Insight claimed, as he thought of a new Will Ability in his mind, that he now had the prowess to use. He quickly walked towards the book he had just finished reading, and skimmed through the pages, in those pages, were a picture of the Jack of Blades! "That is it! That is the mask which all feared!" Claimed Insight loudly, but by mistake. "This is dark work... But, I believe it can be done... With my knowledge, and only my unlocked emotions." Stated Insight curiously. He started examining Jack's mask... And its proportions, and unique void-like designs... As well as Jack's glaring eyes, and stiched lip design of the mask. Insight reached his arms out, and opened his hands widely... He then started releasing his Will, its source was his ambition, and desire for revenge. Slowly, Jack's mask was being formed... He was smart about making it, and made it larger then it had actually been years ago, this would strike fear into his opponents eyes, especially if it were larger. "Jack's Mask! Jack's Mask!" Cried Insight, excitedly, like a proffessor with divine knowledge. Suddenly, Jack's fearful mask was formed... It was faced the opposite way of Insight's position... "There. With this, may I strike fear into my enemies eyes!" He said, not as loudly as before, more proffessionally. "Heh. I have a new power..." Observed Insight, practicing, with the movement of the most fearful object in the world... Jack's most prized acknowledgement, his mask...
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Insight was tired of dealing with others in the Heroes Guild. He simply wanted to proceed with his knowledge. But he'd be unable to until he finally graduated. He had never shown this, but, it was certainly there... Somewhere deep down, locked from all others except himself. He had met Chameleon today, and he was certain that fate would lead them to meeting eachother again. Anyway, Insight went up to his dormitory... He had finished reading Avo's Tear a couple hours after that. Insight had always been a quick reader, and he had gained knowledge in the proccess. Insight had activated Arathium after he had read about Avo's Tear... This time it wasn't as time consuming. "Alright, I wish for you to gather me a book about the darker side of the Will, and the brighter side of the Will... Get me at least 3 books, for there are sure to be more." Ordered Insight patiently. The other Insight merely saluted and ran off.

It wouldn't be too long that Insight's clone would return. It had most likely used Time Control to get back so quickly. It simply handed the original Insight 7 books it came across. "Alright, thank you." Granted Insight calmly. After that, the will used to make his clone was transmitted back into Insight's original form. He had opened up the first book. One which was oddly called The Border between Good and Evil, one he would proceed reading... Then, he'd move to the next, whichever that may be. By the end of the current day, he'd be done reading all 7 of the books. And he would become wiser, starting to understand both sides of the Will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Albion :: The Heroes Guild :: Heroes Guild Dormitories-
Jump to: