Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Lost Book Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Book   The Lost Book Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

"Ahh I was expecting you Hero/es, Only a Hero/es of your stature is suitable for this quest, If you do not already know the current Archon has sent a shadow over Albion, He plans on re-creating the spire a dark tool that grants the user a single wish, Unfortunately we have no further information on it and it is dire the guild has this information, For it will help us learn how to destroy it. I hope I can count on you Hero/es for the journey will be rough, I know of the last location of the old archon before his disappearance somewhere in rookridge their should be a hidden structure of some sort, Deep in that structure you will find the book, You must find it and bring it to safe hands, I do not know what creatures you may face but I can promise you a fair award, Now go Hero/es and may the guild guide you" said The Guildmaster.

NOTE: Do not post in this area until the quest is completed, You must head to rookridge and look for a hidden structure their you may start the post, Remeber your guild seal will allow you to communicate with others carrying it.

The Lost Book Mage
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com

The Lost Book
Page 1 of 1