Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sub-Feud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

The Sub-Feud Empty
PostSubject: The Sub-Feud   The Sub-Feud Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Insight was supposed to meet the 'little admirer' he had within the Sparring Grounds. Insight was obviously expecting a battle of some sort... So, he had come prepared to battle. As he stood in the middle of one of the several fenced, sparring grounds, the child had calmly walked towards him, with his short brown hair, and hazel eyes. "Hello Insight! I knew you'd come!" Claimed the boy loudly. "Why hello. And what had we planned here?" Asked Insight curiously. "Well, battle of course! I saw you about to get in a fight with Eclipse, and I got all steamed up! HEHE!" Shouted the child happily. "Hmm... I see. Well, it seems I have no choice than?" Offered Insight wisely. "No you don't!" Said the child, sticking his tongue out. "So, what will this be based on?" Questioned Insight, curious of this battle excercise. "Well... Um. I haven't decided." Answered the young boy. "Hey... Do you even know my name?" Questioned the child curiously, changing the subject. Ahh... So he wishes to learn more about me, and vice-versa through a battle. He is clever. Thought Insight collectedly. "No, no I do not. I apologize." Answered Insight honestly. "Oh! Well, it's fine! How about you give me a title?!" Offered the child excitedly. "A title...?" Wondered Insight calmly. "Yes! One like "Insight"!! Hehe!" Said the child happily with a big smile. "Ohh! Hmm..." Thought Insight calmly. "WELL?!?!" Shouted the child, with over-excitement. "How about seeker?" Offered Insight patiently. "S-Seeker?! That sounds SOO cool!!" Claimed the child eccentrically. "Alright, i'll take it!" The child gave Insight a thumbs up. Insight chuckled very slightly, pleased with the young boy. "Now, lets train! For i'm seeker!" Proudly spoke Seeker loudly. Some fellow colleagues, older ones, had chuckled a bit, it embarrassed Insight somewhat, for he had fueled Seeker's pride. "Well, aren't we going to train?" Asked Insight curiously. "Of course!" Said Seeker. "Chaos!" He said, as he lunged it at an older student behind him, a few feet away. Immediately the older student started randomly dancing. "Heh. You are intrigued by my signature, aren't you?" Asked Insight. "Oh yeah!" Replied Seeker loudly. "Inferno!" Shouted Seeker, as he lunged a fireball towards Insight. "Shock!" Responded Insight loudly. The lightning and the fire clashed, they cancelled one another out. "Impressive! Let's continue!" Said Insight, fueled with adrenaline. "Alright!" Replied Seeker. They continued to use similar spells at the same time, to increase their Will's resistance towards others. They'd do this for the next few hours, until they were too worn out to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org

The Sub-Feud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Albion :: The Heroes Guild :: Heroes Guild Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: