Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azoth

Azoth

Work Empty
PostSubject: Work   Work Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:09 am

I was working at the Blacksmith again, like of do every other day. *clink* *clink* Went the sound of my hammer against steel. "Hey, Azoth, we have an order to make a great sword...... you up for it?" said my Master. When I heard this I slammed down my hammer on a short sword and fixed the flaw in it almost corrupodly(missed spelled, I know). "........... What? A great sword....... and you think I can make one?" I told him as I put away the short sword. I put the hammer's neck on my shoulder so that the headwould be behind me. "I've seen how you hit. You cracked one or two anvils when you do that slam thing........ and yet you never miss." my Master told me. "Tch........... a great sword..... right?" I said grabing a chunk of metal with pinchers. "Ha-ha...... that my student." Said my Master as he ruffled my hair. I soon after that went to work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Earnings

20 Gold every 5 minutes until your next post.

Time/Date Started

3:55 p.m. Sunday May 17, 2009

Time/Date Ended

N/A

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 19, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Mythic

Mythic

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:03 pm

(OOC: I don't mean to be rude, nosy, or prying, but wouldn't that interfere with your training as a student in the Hero's Guild, if you went to work every other day? And also, I thought that students and apprentices weren't allowed out of the Guild until their training was complete? That is why I never wished to post outside of the Guild until the main quests required for graduation were completed. Again, I don't mean to seem rude or nosy, but it makes little sense to me...)
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC: I started my work before I was apart of the guild. and people can post in this as well as I work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:14 pm

[OOC: Mythic players have always been allowed to leave the guild to post, We dont require anyone to graduate the guild before they post out of it, If we did that it would'nt allow players to do other things while waiting for important threads to be complete or to reply. Like all forums ALL players may post wherever as long as it dosen't interfere with threads that are already filled, revolve around quests. However to continue the main quest and earn the large rewards players must graduate the guild, This also applies for certain side quests]
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work   Work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Albion :: Bowerstone :: The Bowerstone Blacksmith-
Jump to: