Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultima

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mythic

Mythic

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Creator: Unknown, rumored to be one of Archon's sons, though it is only a rumor. However, it is certain that a Hero from the Old Kingdom created it.

Name: Ultima

Element: Universal

Description: Allows the caster to transform into any of the following forms for a limited amount of time:
(Each has it's strengths and weaknesses)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*These appearances are unique to Mythic. No one else will look like any of them when using this spell, as they will have their own unique appearance for each form. Additionally, the user of the form is weaker in the discipline than the Heroes of Strength, Skill, and Will.*

X: The caster can stay in a form for one minute. (About 1 posts)
XX: The caster can stay in a form for two minutes. (About 2 posts)
XXX: The caster can stay in a form for three minutes. (About 3 posts)
XXXX: The caster can stay in a form for four minutes. (About 4 posts)
XXXXX: The caster can stay in a form for five minutes. (About 5 posts)

Cost: The cost of the ability is peculiar. Initially, it doesn't cost any Mana: the user can have full Mana, or almost no Mana at all. However, once the form wears off, then the user will be completely depleted of all Mana that they previously had. This is because it takes very little to pool abilities and experience into one tree (Strength, Skill, Will, etc.) but reversing it and changing the caster of the spell back into the original form consumes all of their Mana. Being so, once the spell runs out, then the user will be unable to cast any Will spells at all until they have rested and their Mana has returned. The user can only use this spell once a day. (Or perhaps, once per topic.)

Origin: This ability was suspected to be created a very long time ago, perhaps by someone of the Old Kingdom. The ability is almost unheard of and there is only a single book that describes the spell, and how to perform it. The spell is so much unheard of and unused, that no one today knows of how to use it, and only a very few (maybe five people at most) across Albion have even heard vague stories about the spell. It was most likely created to allow the user to be more durable, and be able to temporarily adapt to any situation, needing to borrow experience in either Strength, Skill, or Will, most likely in a "Do or die," type of situation. Of course, the spell doesn't actually add to the user's power in any way, as it borrows all experience and power from other disciplines to concentrate them into one.

Mythic found this book while venturing into an abandoned tower, which seemed to have belonged to a powerful Will-user. The book containing the knowledge and information to learn the spell was horribly damaged, and had to be repaired, and then translated. Wanting to be the only one that knew the spell, Mythic attempted to burn it. To her surprise, normal fire couldn't damage it, or even leave a mark on the book. Mythic then hid it in the demon door by the area where apprentices train Will, agreeing to allow it to watch over the book. Although she left a small note in the book for whoever finds it next: "Discard this book after use."

Last edited by Mythic on Mon May 18, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Alright, well, it is good.

But...

1) This can only be acceptabele if that hero is still weaker in the discipline, then the actual heroes of will, strength and skill....

And

2) Explain where it is in the current day, is it within the Guild Library? Remember, if this isn't initially created by you, yourself, then it needs to be available to others. Neutral

Once these are explained or edited... The Admin can give you the final say. (For I cannot.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Mythic

Mythic

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:38 pm

I think I worked out all of the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Alright, well, now that that has been fixed, it all depends on what the Admin thinks of this application. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I approve this application, However Mythic you have reached your limit on will abilities, You may have up to 3 custom will abilities, So if you still have space for this ability let me know, Or if you do not have space for the 3 custom will abilities im giving you permission to delete one and replace it with this spell, The decision is up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Mythic

Mythic

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Thus far, I only have 2 officially approved custom Will abilities. Ultima would make it three custom abilities.

If I had to delete a spell to make room though, I would delete lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultima   Ultima Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultima
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: The Creation Area :: Will Ability Creation-
Jump to: