Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Golden Apple Tree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Golden Apple Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

[Guards where standing around waiting for the scum bag "Blood Skull Bandits" so that they could defend sunny farms poor old farmer from losing the only produce that earns him magor gold, and keeps him from being evicted, The bandits weren't too far off in the bushes waiting for a strike and then they are planning to charge in and steal the apples.]

NOTE: This section is where players may role play, Either evil or good they must battle it out to see who succeeds the quest. If a player happens to die they will be resurrected and forced to leave the quest, Of course this dosen't refer to freelance RPing only Quest RPing, If a player dies in Freelance thats it they are gone forever.
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Azoth

Azoth

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:57 pm

"Azoth are you ready?" said Shadow. "Yeah, lets hope that I can do that kill shot you told me about." I said to Shadow under my breath. I jumpped into a tree and pulled out my bow. I looked at the guards. "One..... Two....... Three....... Four......... Eight guards." I counted in my head. I pulled out an arrow and aimed for one of the guard's neck. I let the arrow fly....... but hte arrow wasn't heading to the neck, but the right shoulder. I cursed under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Mythic

Mythic

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Suddenly, return fire hit the trunk of the tree that the unknown archer was hiding in. The one firing the arrow was none other than Mythic. It wasn't intended to hit the assailant, but was more of a warning shot: a playful challenge to the hidden archer to come out and play Hero. Mythic notched five arrows to her bow, waiting for the bandits to charge in foolishly. She aimed the bow horizontally, so the arrows would spread in a wide angle. Soon enough, she saw figures in the distance, preparing for battle. "Take the wounded guard away: he's of little use if his shoulder's damaged so. Have him recuperate while in the back defending the golden apple trees." Mythic ordered, not taking her eyes off of the tree, or the direction in which the bandits would most likely come. She was perched on the roof of the farm, out of reach of most bandits, as the majority would probably use swords. The ones with crossbows, guns, or any other ranged weapon would be picked off by Mythic and her bow.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm

So... This is where I begin... To descend into the darkness... Thought Insight calmly. This is entirely neccessary, in order to achieve my goal, I must do this! Thought Insight once more, his partner from the Heroes Guild, whom he had met in the Plaza, had already gone ahead, and had planned a sneak attack, claiming he would shoot his arrow at the guards, possibly kill, and most likely distract them. Insight had agreed, but, he would push it a bit further... He waited for a response from his opponents. Both, comrades, now, enemies... Once Azoth had missed, from what Insight had seen, well, for a killer blow, it did prove to be a good distraction, but what stuck out the most, was his opponent, Mythic's reaction, by responding with a warning shot. He was watching all this in a shrouded position... And it had obviously been working. Whispering to himself, he spoke softly: "Well, I had notified the bandits to strike, when the guards go on the offensive. So far the Guards are puzzled... So, they shouldn't come out until we make a direct approach. Which I may do now." Then Insight stood up from his position, and then, not caring for the others reactions, he had used Time Control. Everything around him went a greyish, slowly-tinted color, and everything around him was slow. He then quickly reached the guards, out in the open, while under time control, and in an instant, slammed his palms into the ground to bring forth lightning, which had quickly jolted around the guards, this was used too quickly to kill them, but they'd certainly feel pain without knowing it. Then, right after his guerilla tactic was successful, he his behind a bush, very stealthily, on the opposite side of his comrade Azoth, whom was in a tree, so that his enemy, Mythic wouldn't catch him from the roof. By the time he was hidden, his time control wore off, and the guards were even more puzzled, but this time, had their weapons drawn. Insight waited for his moment to strike once more by suprise... So, with patience, he remained hidden, until a brief amount of Will was replenished once more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:13 am

Eclipse ran up to Mythic. "Sorry i'm late slept in." said eclipse. It wasn't true though he just forgot that he signed up to protect the farm. "So what i miss?" Eclipse looked up at the bandits. Looked

(in process of being fixed)

Last edited by Eclipse on Fri May 15, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:16 am

(OOC: Eclipse, Insight used Time Control, he'd be going way to fast for you to even see him passing by, and hiding. And if Mythic can't see him, then how could you? Also, the bandits haven't attacked yet, they are still lurking within the woods, they're hidden, and waiting for the signal. Which Insight hasn't given them, nor Azoth. So, you may want to edit...)
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: and the only arrrow is from me and it already went inside a man's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm

ooc: buzy will later
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:35 pm

OOC: Should I wait?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:40 am

OOC: yes i'll post that i fixed itwhen i fixed my post)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:38 pm

[OOC: We must take care of the mistakes soon, for it is affecting this whole thread.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Skip Eclipse, continue Azoth.
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:19 am

(OOC: ok......... oh, sorry)
I jumpped when the arrow came at me, but it hit at the trunk of the tree. I started to jump from tree to tree. I stopped when I was seven trees away. I took aim again. I sent an arrow right into the guard, the one that I shoot a while ago, in the neck. Then I jumpped to the tree to my right. "Nice shoot, Azoth." said the Shadow.

Last edited by Azoth on Sun May 24, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:05 am

(OOC: Azoth, Mythic 'fired' arrows, she didn't use fire agianst you, she is shooting her arrows at you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden Apple Tree   The Golden Apple Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Golden Apple Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Albion :: Oakfield :: Oakfield Sunny Farm-
Jump to: