Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 am

We have received a quest card from the farmer at Sunny Farm, It appears the notorius Blood Skull Bandits plan on stealing the farmers most prized apples, If they succeed the poor man will be evicted and forced to leave Oakfield, Only a virtuous hero can succeed, The farmer has informed the guild that he has Guards helping him out which may make the quest alot less troublesome.

Quest Requirements

Nothing

Starting The Quest

Head to Sunny Farm located in Oakfield and speak with the head guard.

Player Space

2-4 Players

Quest Rewards

Renown: 200
Gold: 1500
Good: 5%
Back to top Go down
https://fable-frpg.darkbb.com
Mythic

Mythic

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:13 pm

I'll join after the current Main Quest, IF I can get someone else to help me.

Does anyone else feel virtuous enough to join me?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:15 am

I'm in (of course after the mission i'm in right now)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm

The order will go like so, On the battle scene:

1) Azoth
2) Mythic
3) Insight
4) Eclipse

Remeber if you happen to fall during this quest you will not permanently die, You will be resurrected at the Heroes Guild however you WONT be able to continue this particular quest.

The order goes Bad, good since azoth was the first to even post under that quests catogory. This will enable a fair battle.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:
The order will go like so, On the battle scene:

1) Azoth
2) Mythic
3) Insight
4) Eclipse

Remeber if you happen to fall during this quest you will not permanently die, You will be resurrected at the Heroes Guild however you WONT be able to continue this particular quest.

The order goes Bad, good since azoth was the first to even post under that quests catogory. This will enable a fair battle.

You all may begin!
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Good luck to you guys as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Mythic

Mythic

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

I think Eclipse and myself are waiting for our Quest in the Guild Woods to end. Also, doesn't Azoth have to graduate from the guild like us before accepting quests like these?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm

If it was a requirement yes, But this particular quest dosent state they have to be a graduate, Either way Azoth will have to wait for you so they post can continue.
Back to top Go down
Mythic

Mythic

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Well, if Eclipse is ready, then I'll post. I don't want to be the only one holding it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)   Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protect Sunny Farm (Side Quest)
Page 1 of 1