Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minor Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

Minor Training Empty
PostSubject: Minor Training   Minor Training Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

"Inferno!" Shouted Insight loudly within the sparring grounds. Suddenly 4 training dolls were burnt instantly into an orange flame. "Hmph! I'll race ya! Using shock I bet I can hit all the targets before you do!" Claimed a child, possibly a few years under Insight's age. "Shock!" Came from Insight's voice as he accurately shot at one of the training dolls, his hit before the childs. He continued with these accurate shots, until the child started whining. "You're cheating! Cheater cheater!" Cried the child angirly. "Watch this!" Shouted the child loudly. "Force push!" Cried the child, lunging a training doll, long ways away. "Heheh!" Smirked the child arrogantly. "That was impressive." Claimed Insight calmly. The child was growing somewhat of over-confidence, and suddenly summoned 2 undead, they immediately took Insight as an enemy, and the child didn't really have alot of control over them, at the moment that was. "Order them to stop." Said Insight, slightly worried. "I-I can't! I apologize sir! Just wait until they time out!?!" Shouted the child feeling as if his will was a curse, from what Insight examined. "Calm down... I will merely destroy them." Claimed Insight. "Chaos!" He said, as he slammed his hand into the ground, it hit the 2 undead whom were in range, and they immediately stopped, and started praising Ilyo, oddly enough. "Most likely, they will continue to praise me, before they vanish." Claimed Insight patiently. After a few minutes they had vanished. "Th-thank you sir! How'd you conjure the will to do that?!" Questioned the child. "Around 13 years of experience." Answered Insight. "You're cool!" Shouted the child with a smile. "Heh. Why, thank you." Replied Insight as the child ran off, to tell his fellows. Ilyo continued practicing, this time, with his longsword. He began rapidly slashing at vital points of the training dolls body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org

Minor Training
Page 1 of 1