Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Insight had just finished reading about Weaver, and how he managed to install the rule of Heroes, being good and/or bad accepted into the Heroes Guild, to graduate... It got Insight thinking. He had read seven different books about Good and Evil, but it was still so much, that not even he could comprehend the thought in his mind completely. There were so many variables, and steps neccessary, but, power, perhaps wisdom on both sides of the spectrum. Insight's mind was twirling in thought, he hadn't said a word. He was currently thinking deeply to himself on one of the various fields of the Plaza. Then, the most major thought came into mind. Which side am I to be? Do I desire the good, or the bad benefits? How am I to know... Thought Insight deeply. Perhaps, when I graduate... It will all come to me? Thought Insight once more to himself. He continued thinking... Lost in thought... Isolated from reality at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Chameleon

Chameleon

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm

"You seem troubled Insight, I see your reading a fair amount of alignment books and most likely questioning the paths that lie beyond the doors of Albion, I once had those troublesome thoughts but we cannot predict our own future, We are to let Fate decide what path we choose", Chameleon explained. "Perhaps instead of bothering yourself with those impossible answers, you should focus more on Graduating, such as myself, for until you leave these doors you are looked upon as a student, as we all are", said Chameleon. "The path we choose is behind the guild doors, In here we are merely dreamers of whether we'd be a good hero or evil, a powerful wizard or knight, as I've told you already until we leave we will not know what fate has for us", Chameleon explained. "well then Insight, I'll let you continue your reading", Chameleon said.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Insight hadn't realized that Chameleon had been near him. Chameleon was a shady character, but certainly had wisdom in his words. He was suspicious to Insight, as if, in Samarkand Chameleon could've been greater then a mere acolyte of the Will. "I'm troubled. Fate is confusing, as well as choosing it yourself." Replied Insight to Chameleon, first of all. "Trust me Chameleon, i'm focused on graduating. And I understand my place. But, I look beyond the present-day, i'm an organizer... So thinking of such difficult affairs is quite important to me at the moment." Explained Insight wisely. Chameleon was about to leave, and enable Insight to continue his reading... "It's alright Chameleon, you may stay. I'm done reading of Weaver. The Guildmaster during the Hero of Oakvale's primary life." Said Insight. "Tell me, have you not thought of your own future?" Asked Insight curiously, he was still sitting down on the field... And waited for Chameleon to respond, he was very patient.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

Chameleon

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:37 pm

"You mean whats left of the future, Until the Archon is dead I do not bother about the future, My only goal is to stop him and if I cannot then at least I die trying", Said Chameleon. "I have told you much, now if you will excuse me, I require rest for a big day lies ahead tommorow, It was nice talking to you insight", Chameleon said as he dissolved into small particles and left the area.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:44 pm

It had seemed Chameleon was quite busy, possibly more anti-social then usual. Insight wasn't bothered by it though, for he was always busy himself. Chameleon spoke wisely of the future, claiming it would most likely be gone for them all if the Archon continues to live... This interested Insight. It had revealed Chameleon was disgusted by the Archon and his use of his powers, Insight could comprehend such a feeling... One of bitterness towards another, a deep hatred masked by the use of knowledge. "Farewell, Chameleon. It was nice conversing with you." Insight waved goodbye as Chameleon drifted off as multiple particles of his former self. So, his enemy is the Archon... My only enemy, is the one whom ruined my life forever! Thought Insight angrily to himself... He grinned, and had a spiteful facial expression, for he was thinking of his parents burning in a crimson flame. Cursed! Thought Insight strongly. Insight had gotten up, shortly after CHameleon had drifted far out of range, he gathered his book, and began walking to his dormitory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Future Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Thought   The Future Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future Thought
Page 1 of 1