Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azoth

Azoth

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I was standing 10 yards away from the targets. I had my bow out, I pulled out an arrow and fitted it into the string. I pulled back the arrow, and aimmed for the middle target. I let go of the arrow and it flew and hit the target in the chest. "Da_n. I was aimming for the neck." I walked up to the target and toke out hte arrow. I tapped the arrow head. "Sharp..... as always. I though you said you would make me powerful....... Shadow." I said, as a shallow voice spoke, "I said I can make you stronger against Will attacks, not just attacking." "Da_n you, Shadow." "Why, thank you, Azoth. "I told you not to call me that!" "Fine..... Azo, but if you ask me, Azoth sounds a lot better than Azo." "Goto He_l." "Sorry, went there before, don't think I'll go back." "ARGH! you son of-a *Beep!*" "Sorry, I was birthed by a woman of any kind. I was born from the blood of my maker's son....... I told you that the day we meet." I sighed and went back to the spot I was before I fired the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Insight had been reading a book about the history of Oakvale, it was interesting... And afterall, Insight had been born very nearby. Actually, Insight managed to finish the book right then and there. Luckily, he had another book to study, this was about Twinblade, notorious King of the Bandits. Insight chose to read this book, due to the knowledge it would behold. One man who can organize a bundle of criminals, making them into an organized monarchy was very, very impressive. Also, his strength was amazing, being capable of wielding two greatswords at once. It was very impressive. As he got deeper into the book, he had noticed a young man, a few years away from the bench he was reading on. It was odd for it appeared the boy was speaking to himself...? There was certainly something odd. He had a gloomy aura, and was more related to the essence of Skill over the Will and Strength, so it seemed. Insight walked up to the young man, when he had returned to the site he came from. "Excuse me... But, would you mind being quiet? I'm trying to read. I think it's best if you leave this area, and go train... Or, speak with yourself somewhere else. I'd very much appreciate that." Said Insight calmly. He didn't smile at all, and his composure was tall, his dark gray eyes peering into the young man's as he had spoken. Insight waited for a response, patiently, with his Twinblade book in hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Azoth

Azoth

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"Huh?....... oh, sorry. And I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to Shadow....... ah....... I mean Shadow Slash. He is my augment of this here bow. And just so you'll belive me, hold this." I said turning around to face a man, holding out my bow. "And don't try stealing it....... Much like I ca-" I said stopping in mid word. There was a flash of pain in my head. "Da_n You!!!!" I said, trying to look into my head. There were more flashes of pain.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Insight listened to him calmly... He was a confusing young man, but somewhat interesting to Insight's intellectual mind. "Hmm, Shadow Slash? I have never heard of that augment before... How'd you obtain such a unique object?" Asked Insight curiously, this fellow had certainly intrigued him. The young man was going to give Insight proof somehow, he had handed Insight the bow Insight witnessed him using earlier. "I am no thief, I have honor." Explained Insight, with meager defense. As the young man started to speak, something had disturbed him, as if, through the mind. Did I use Chaos? Questioned Insight worriedly. in his thought. No, no it can't be... I've become Expert with Chaos, the random release of it doesn't occur anymore... So then, what is it about this young man that is disturbing him so much...? Questioned Insight once more in his mind, he continued examining the boy, the boy looked as if he was in pain. "Um... Are you alright? I-is it your bow? Would you like it back?" Asked Insight curiously, he was confused. "What is wrong...?" Questioned Insight, with a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:19 am

"Its.... just Shadow." I said as a dark and shallow voice started to speak in the man's head. "Thats what you get for saying things like that! Hello, I'm Shadow Slash, the Dark Cut gone wrong. Nice to meet you." "Eh? It is never nice to meet you. You are always a pain in th- ARGH!" I started to said as more pain flashes started. "Stop doing THAT!!!!" I yelled at the bow, as the voice started to speak in the man's mind. "No...... I don't think I'll stop...... sorry about this..... kid." "Don't call me a KID!" "Shut up to idot!" "ARGH!" I said sitting down where the man came from.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:02 am

Insight was entirely confused... The young man had mentioned it was Shadow whom was causing him the pain, or the flashes of it. The Bow had actually spoken bearing a dark and gloomy voice, it was very interesting, similar to when you speak to a Demon Door... "Um, nice to meet you too?" Replied Insight, with a curious tone. It didn't appear as if the Bow, or the augment within the bow appreciated its host, whom was the young man, and vice-versa. "So, why don't you two get along?" Asked Insight once more, curiously. Insight waited for a response, or reaction...
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm

At once the flashes stopped. "Huh? We do get along, we have been together for around a year or so. It's just that we are a pain to one another. If you got to know us, then you'll understand. Anyway, I whould like to join you. When I mean 'join' I mean I work for you and we fight together." I said, then the voice spoke again, "No, I forbid it Death. I know what you're doing. This man is powerful. It is not wise." "Dam_it Shadow! How the he_l can you do that from there?" I said to the bow. "You know that you are the host, I am tied to your mind....... I told you that the day you became my host."
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Insight listened to this young man. "Oh, so it's is a love-hate friendship?" Asked Insight curiously. After he had explained his bond with the apprent augmentation, it was odd, but it had appeared as if Azoth wanted to join Insight, as in, he works for Insight, and fights alongside him. "You wish to join me? You do realize I am only 16... And the path I follow is certainly going to be a difficult one." Replied Insight wisely, wanting Azoth's view on his statement. As soon nas he replied, the young man had once more spoken to 'Shadow Slash', apparently it had done something new, and it was attempting to brainwash, or guide its host... "Also... What are your intentions with joining me?" Asked Insight, after hearing what the Augment had said. Insight was expecting all these questions to be answered... So, he simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Azoth

Azoth

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:44 pm

"Maybe....... mabye this is a love-hate friendship. Not sure though. And I won't tell you what I plan to get out of working/fight with you. I don't care about age, just skill. Because I'm a kid, younger than you, yet skilled in Skill." I answered the man, but then Shadow spoke, "Tch, is that call that ranging? You keep failing to hit the death spot." "ARGH! I'm sorry, but I have to leave now." I said as I toke the bow, and ran off. "That man was a strong Will user." said Shadow, once again in my mind. "Ya, did you find anything worth our time?" I said to Shadow under my breath. "No. No I didn't."

*Azoth has left*
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Insight listened to Azoth, his speech was devious, with some sort of ambition behind it. Insight was known for seeing the true nature of things, and this 'joining-together' suggestion, certainly wasn't healthy. "Well, if you don't tell me your reason in joining with me... Then I can't guarantee my own trust towards you..." Claimed Insight. It seemed the Augment spoke once more, for Azoth had gotten akward. When he was out of range, Insight went back to a bench, and continued reading calmly... "Twinblade".

(OOC: Alright Admin, you can lock this up, I believe we're done here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranging   Ranging Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranging
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Albion :: The Heroes Guild :: Heroes Guild Plaza-
Jump to: