Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:43 pm

This is a Music Video, fan-made and dedicated to Darth Revan, and supposedly Bastila Shan. This is all from the Xbox game Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic I... I really enjoyed the Music Video, and Darth Revan is my favorite character. Neutral

Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Azoth

Azoth

Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:35 pm

*clap* *clap* how in the he_l did you post my favorite song, 'Wake Me Up Inside'
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Lol.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:43 am

i loved this game it was fun
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:46 am

Yeah, it is a good game, that is obvious. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers   Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring me to Life- Evanesence A Darth Revan Music Video, possible KOTOR Spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fable :: Out Of Forum :: Media-
Jump to: