Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable

The Forgotten Tales

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insight

Insight

The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Empty
PostSubject: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Insight was reading a book, folklore about the royal family, and the Archon. It couldn't be decided whether all these tales of fate were true or not, for the Archon proved to be the greatest of the great... But, there was still something that attracted Insight, possibly the fact that the Hero of Oakvale's tales actually ended up being completely true. It had made sense to him. He was currently reading about the greatest hero, well, to him alive, William Black. The first 'primary' Archon, known to mankind. It was interesting how he could relate to some old readings about the void, and 'The Court', as well as legendary tales of the Sword of Aeons, which could still be somewhere in the world today, holding dark and secret power, the greatest of its time, for eternity most likely. Well, associated with the Evil Alignment that was. Insight was all alone in the woods. But he preferred it this way, his mind was intact, and he was deep in his readings. He spent most of his life reading, and getting stronger, some would claim 'wiser'... But, that'd be questionable for Insight's motives at the moment were not admirable, or only to the wicked. "So, William Black... You truly are great. You took captivity over the sword which Jack treasured the most, and used it to crumble The Court... I'm completely impressed." Spoke Insight out loud, he hadn't seen anyone around... And he was usually lonely, but he preferred it that way for bonds with others could get in the way of ambition, well... Revenge. Insight continued reading very thoroughly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoancients.iowoi.org
Chameleon

Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:23 pm

"I see your reading about William Black, The first Archon in all of Albion history, His story interest me as it does to you now, I never properly introduced myself, My name is Everett Green but you may call me Chameleon", Said Everett. "yes what interests me of the old Archon is how he got so corrupt by the sword of aeons, that he had to send it to the vortex, Of course now as he's known as "Scythe" he made up for his deeds and now works for the good of Albion, a true Hero indeed with an average past as most heroes have, A pattern if you would, new Heroes usually start out corrupt or look down on the world because of their past life, But their comes a point in every heroes life where one must grow up and look up at the world knowing that they have a purpose in life instead of down as did William Black" explained Everett. "Anyway I never got your name?", said Chameleon.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Insight was being spoken to by a slithering voice, almost immediately he felt as if this man would be associated with Reptiles. After Everett was done introducing himself he had offered Insight to do the same. "Ahh. So, you are Chameleon..." Said Insight wisely, as he stood up from his sitting position against a tree. "I'm Insight." Replied Insight, he smiled slightly. Sort of like a smirk. "I had been curious of you. You must be from outside of Albion, perhaps Samarkand?" Questioned Insight calmly. He had lowered the book he was reading earlier down. "I hear your abilities within the Heroes Guild are unique." Addressed Insight, now placing most of the attenttion on Chameleon. Insight patiently waited for Chameleon to speak, he had a calm, cool and collected expression equipped as his face.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:44 pm

"That, you are correct Insight, I do hail from the province of Samarkand, Its nice to meet a fellow intellectual as oneself, Rumor has it that you mastered the will ability of Chaos the quickest in all of the guild... I am impressed by your ability, perhaps you will master more quicker than many", Chameleon said. "May I suggest you read this book, It interested me and im gathering if we like similiar books perhaps it may interest you", Chameleon said as he handed Insight a book. "You see Insight that is a book about Avo's Tear a weapon that rivaled even the sword of aeons, That the hero of oakvale once wielded to slay Jack Of Blades dragon form, However it gets even more interesting since it is said to still lay burried in Albion as we speak, unlike the sword of aeons that was destroyed, Perhaps we may come across clues in our travels and unvile even more secrets of the past", Chameleon said. "Well then insight I wont take up anymore of your time, you may continue reading, and if you ever get a chance my dorm is just a couple of rooms down, perhaps we can talk another time, take care" Chameleon said as he dissolved into small particles to head back to the guild. It was clear that Insight and Chameleon both shared a common bond about Albions past history, Only the future will decide what comes of these two.
Back to top Go down
Insight

Insight

PostSubject: Re: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Insight accepted the book on "Avo's Tear" an ancient and powerful sword, which rivaled the Sword of Aeons, except it was known that Avo's Tear resembled the Good Alignment. It was going to be interesting, learning in detail about the history of it. "There is always a chance that we will come across such ancient artifacts of the Old Kingdom. I believe i'll study upon Avo's Tear." Replied Insight collectedly. Chameleon offered Insight, more like a friend would offer one to hang out. Do I honestly have time...? At a young age, I must continue gathering knowledge... Perhaps when i'm old, my time will be spared? Thought Insight worriedly to himself. "Well, thank you for you offer." Replied Insight, before Chameleon became multiple particles and drifted away. Once Chameleon had left... He remained behind, for he wanted to continue reading about the Archon's... Once he was done with that, he'd move on to Avo's Tear... Chameleon was certainly an interesting colleague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)   The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reading (Open to anyone whom is associated with the Heroes Guild.)
Page 1 of 1